Concrete ready-mix at the ready
demora provides ready-mix concrete construction services to both contractors and property owners.
- loads that must be supported
- workability – how the concrete is to be placed (poured, pumped or sprayed)
- environmental conditions (extreme temperatures, salt corrosion, ingress of moisture)
- surface wear of the concrete
Our team is experienced in doing many types of concrete projects such as:
- foundations and walls
- sidewalks and walkways
- retaining walls
- retention basins
- insulated concrete forms (ICF)
The ICF construction technique evolved after WWII as an inexpensive way to rebuild damaged buildings. Since 1966 when a Canadian contractor filed a patent, the adoption of ICF has steadily increased. And we are pleased to tell you that demora is qualified in ICF construction.
Check us out – you’ll be glad you did!
demora also has products for sale such as aggregates or for rent such as event tents and portable buildings.
Contact us and let’s talk about how we can help you.